This two-month internship offers students insight into the real workings of the business world and, in addition, affords them the opportunity to gain practical work experience. By so doing, they are able to apply and evaluate the theories and findings learned during their studies, thereby integrating university studies and work experience.
Why should I work for Ernst & Young in Performance Improvement?
To achieve their potential, businesses need to continuously achieve and sustain performance improvement in a rapidly changing environment. As one of our performance improvement advisors, you’ll help many of the world’s leading businesses and governments tackle their most pressing issues.
Working in multidisciplinary teams, often directly with leaders of major organizations, you’ll bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We’ll help you achieve your potential by supporting your professional development and giving you the experience of working with a diverse range of clients. You’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in one of our focused competency groups, including Finance, Customer, Supply Chain, IT Advisory, People & Organization, Program Management or Strategic Direction.
You’ll also have the opportunity to team with professionals from other parts of the organization in multidisciplinary engagements, especially those in Risk. At Ernst & Young, we know it’s your point of view, energy, and enthusiasm that make the difference.
- Participate in client engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Strong academic record including a degree