As an Accounting, Compliance and Reporting Supervisor, you’ll make technical contributions to accounting engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
You will participate in preparing or reviewing Annual Financial Statements for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries; preparing deferred tax calculations, assisting clients with general accounting services and preparing or reviewing management accounts for a domestic or foreign clients.
Working with supervision, you will support the Assistant Manager to manage a client portfolio and you’ll contribute to presenting our work and its findings to the client.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. Working closely with colleagues, you’ll determine whether the work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines.
As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counselling junior team members to help them develop.
- Participate in Accounting engagements and have responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, supervising and providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the compliance and reporting team and across other services
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives for the development and retention of trainees
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirements
· Commercial, legislative and industry knowledge
· Ability to apply our global compliance process and tools
· Project Management, interpersonal, communication, administrative and organisational skills
· Ability to apply Q&RM procedures
· Relevant public accounting or industry experience
· BCom Hons/CTA, Completed Articles and working towards CA (SA) or equivalent
How to Apply
Click here to apply online