Posted on :
20 Jun, 2011
20 Jun, 2011
Each candidate attorney is assigned to three different rotations at our firm during their 24 months of articles. Experience that candidate attorneys gain during the rotations depends on the department into which the candidate is rotated.
We have an in-house law school where candidate attorneys can attend the necessary practical legal training courses approved by the law society for the purposes of admission as an attorney.
Person requirements We’re looking for talented, motivated people who’ll embrace our vision and values and add something to our business. We’ve created a workplace in which the right people flourish: an exhilarating environment in which responsibility is given early, but always with the support of the people around you when you need it.
Candidates should have:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use initiative/creativity.
• Good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Ability to conduct research.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong work ethic and client centric.
• A team player.
• Ambitious, hardworking and accountable individuals.
Degree requirements LLB
How to apply Email your CV, covering letter, academic transcripts, reference letters and supporting documentation to [email protected]. Application forms are on our website www.eversheds.co.za by 25 November 2011.
Start date January 2013