Fasken Martineau offers a full bursary scholarship to a penultimate year LLB students.
- Students must be registered for the penultimate year of their LLB.
- An average of 65% and over for the years of study already completed is required.
- Financial need is not a criterion, but may be a consideration.
- The recipient will be required to participate in vacation work programmes offered to him/her by Fasken Martineau.
Once the recipient has graduated successfully, he/she will be required to accept articles of clerkship at Fasken Martineau if offered.
The successful candidate will be a person who, in the opinion of the firm, has the potential to become an effective attorney at Fasken Martineau.
The candidate should be a balanced individual demonstrating leadership qualities, an interest in community issues/projects and strong self-motivation.
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted online and should include the following:
- Completed online profile
- A letter motivating why the student should be the beneficiary of the Scholarship
- A certified copy of Matric certificate and the latest academic results
- A certified copy of an identity document
- At least two letters of reference
CLICK HERE: To apply for the bursary