Posted on :
18 Dec, 2013
18 Dec, 2013
• Each will manage 8-13 FE’s
• Recruiting of both experienced FE’s and college graduates
• Monitoring training and development of FE’s
• Assist with various training programs – classroom, lab, field
• Assign all survey work in their designated region (using AIG FE’s and vendors)
• Manage workflow – survey due dates, report turnaround, productivity and efficiency
• Constantly improve work product quality through review and feedback/training
• Build strong cooperative relationships (both personal and team) with Zonal Engineering Managers (ZEM’s) and Account Engineers (AE’s) to form an extended team.
• Provide assistance to AE’s where needed. This could include, but not be limited to, creation or review of Service Plans.
• Assist other areas of the business as needed
• Complete survey work as needed
• 10+ years in Property Loss Prevention (HPR or Energy preferred)
• Previous management experience preferred but not required
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent team building team – both direct reports and extended team (ZEM’s, AE’s and other Field Engineering Team Managers).
|Job ID #:||95075||Employment Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
|Location:||Johannesburg||Education Preferred:||Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)|
|Business Unit:||AIG Property Casualty||Relocation Provided:||No|
|Functional Area:||Engineering/Loss Control||Travel Percentage:||25%|