At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Currently we have a position for a finance graduate.
- Supporting the implementation of the purchase order process in GGO (SSA)-will be responsible for doing PO’s on behalf of the requestors.
- Amex credit card and UBA prepaid card management.
- Petty cash management of the Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Cape Town office, as well as monthly audits of the petty cash spend to invoices and receipts.
- Invoice processing and queries relating to outstanding/overdue payments.
- Understanding My Expenses system and assisting users with queries.
- Filling in vendor/customer forms (KYC forms).
- All aspects of costs, including the Travel and Entertainment analysis, Telephone analysis, headcount reporting, including producing reports, commentaries and analyses, to add value to the decision making process.
- Responsible for the full reporting for the Business Unit that you are responsible for.
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly slide decks.
- Assist with quarterly revenue and costs forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Assist marketing with any sponsorship, barter deals and any other finance arrangements that they might require. Also assist with tracking of their costs so that they are on budget.
- Any required journal adjustments.
- Creation of WBS codes and any of the accounting for Capex projects as well as the Business Cases for these Capex projects.
- Updating of the Masterfile, Customer File and the Sales Effectiveness file.
- Assist with aspects of the commissions calculations for the various Business Units.
- Assist with BEE Verification as well as payments processing.
- Other ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Fast learner and must have problem solving skills
- Must have Excellent Excel skills.
- Able to communicate with all areas of the business including management, sales, marketing, credit control, HR.
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Cognos, ProClarity.
- Understanding of financial modelling, business cases
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.