No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands.
We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh!
Get up close and personal with a company that can shape your future. You will need strong self-motivation, have a passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships. Be the individual that drives the success of a multi-billion euro Brand…this could be MADE BY YOU!
- The primary function of Finance is to play a key part in protecting and unlocking value for Unilever by playing a stewardship and performance management role for the business.
- This is done through three key pillars; Finance Excellence Team, Finance Business Partners, and Financial Controllers. Along with the Finance Expertise Pillar.
- The key pillars each interact with our core functions; Customer Development, Supply Chain and Marketing – giving you a solid understanding of the organization’s Value Chain.
- Experience in the above areas, as well as honing in on the Unilever Finance Skills framework and completing your CIMA experience in your time as a UFLP is exactly what we need to groom our future leaders in an ever-changing connected world.
Finance Excellence Team
- Delivering decision support, process excellence and performance management across our business.
- Finance Business Partners
- A driving value in the moments that matter to the business. Being agile to attend to partnering big decisions and performance interventions.
- Controlling is the core of what we do in finance.
- Protecting and unlocking value through stewardship, brilliant finance fundamentals and proactive risk management.
- These are our financial experts in areas including Taxation, Treasury & Risk, Pensions and Internal Audit. And are important in ensuring we make the correct decisions in challenging subject matter.
- BCom with Accounts 2 in your undergraduate degree
- You will be required to complete the CIMA Program with Unilever
- All students, Foreign Nationals and SA Citizens studying at a University in SA are required to apply through the SA process. This makes sense from a logistics and travel point of view.
Closing Date: 23 April 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please make sure you check your “Junk mail” or “spam mail” for feedback relating to your application.