Posted on :
24 Jun, 2016
24 Jun, 2016
Assupol Life has a Contract for 12 Months based in Gauteng, Menlo Park for an Intern in Financial Administration Services.
1.Provide Financial administration services
• Capture payments to recording transactions in the general ledger for Assupol Life and fellow Subsidiaries.
• Assist with the calculation of tax and preparation of returns and payments, including income tax, VAT, dividend tax, STT, etc.
• Maintain Refund and CSO registry
• Printing of refunds and updating AIMS
• Assist in the calculation and capturing payments relating to policy refunds received from Client Services.
• Assisting with supplying budget owners with their proofs of payments and filing of daily payment lists.
• Follow-ups with the CSO regarding deposits and schedules.
• Monitor cash flows for Assupol Subs.
• Assist with the preparation of General Ledger reconciliations of Assupol Life and its subsidiaries.
2.Preparation and budget monitoring
• Assist with the preparation of the budgets of non-Life subsidiaries.
• Analyse and interpret budget variances.
• BCom Accounting (or an equivalent SAICA accredited qualification)
• BCompt Honours CTA as an advantage
• No experience required
Job Closing Date 30/06/2016
How to apply