Posted on :
10 May, 2013
10 May, 2013
Company: Entrepreneurial Merger & Acquisition Financial Practice
Location: Hyde Park Office, Johannesburg, South Africa
Remuneration Package: Market related and customised to the individual’s experience, qualifications and suitability.
• B. Com (Accounting)/ Recently qualified CA/CFA/ Financial Accounting degree/ B. Bus Sci. / Statistics/ Actuarial / Maths / Finance.
• At least 3 years experience in the field of Corporate Finance or similar.
• Up to date knowledge of IFRS accounting concepts and corporate tax.
• Demonstrated competence in project managing M&A transactions and a Corporate Finance team.
• Project management of M&A financial transactions.
• Management of a focussed Corporate Finance team.
• Communication with clients and service providers.
• Financial and Quantitative modelling and Analysis of company financials.
• Financial Valuation Reports and Company Information Memoranda.
• Strong leadership qualities and motivation to bring out the best in the team.
• Technical capabilities for all aspects of Corporate Finance.
• Eagerness to develop and achieve results within a fast paced, successful M&A team.
• Competent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor for a focused, stable and mature individual, who has the ability to take responsibility and the initiative to contribute to success.
How to apply:
If you are interested in a new challenge and have the potential to join our team, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Send your CV detailing management experience, relevant deal experience and qualifications to Bruce Bowden for consideration at [email protected]