American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions.
These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Assist in reviewing Journal vouchers proposed in FCOE and approve them.
- Facilitate the process of reconciliations cleanup and assist reviewing reconciliations
- Reviewing the FCOE activities and functions to improve the processes and to come up with more efficient and effective methods
Work hand in hand with the Operational Controller on the :
- Quarterly and monthly USGAAP reporting process
- Regulatory reporting
- Review and propose changes in the IFRS annual AFS for preparation of the
- Managing the completeness of the trial balance on a monthly basis
- Manage the audit deliverables list and assist in avoiding overruns
- Get involved in the Legal Entity forecast process, by preparing the calendar and preparing the balance sheet inputs.
- Get involved in the preparation investment committee packs and the board packs
- Good interpersonal skills, willing to get hands dirty and extend to other areas of finance
- Adequate ability to use Microsoft office
- Good Accounting basics and standards and good financial analysis skills
- Minimum B com Accounting preferably Honors in Accounting
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative work that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.