Posted on :
24 Sep, 2013
24 Sep, 2013
REPORTING TO: General Manager
The Financial Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Planning, Organizing, Leading, Controlling and Reporting on all Finance Activities (Forecasting, Budgets, Costing, Management Accounts, Internal Controls and Invoicing as well as Month-end and Year-end Financial Statements) relating to the Booysens Plant.
• Representing the Finance Department on the Management Team.
• Assist Group Finance in Reporting activities and in all special projects coordinated by them.
• Tertiary Qualification: B. Com &/or N.Dipl. Costing
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing concern – preferably in a low volume manufacturing environment and ideally in an organization manufacturing transformers
• Good working knowledge of the FI and CO Modules in SAP
• Good working knowledge MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
• Highly Ethical, strong on discipline & control
• IFRS Standards
CV’s must be submitted to Eva Segoe – email address: [email protected] with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no.: (011) 835 1011 Fax no. (011) 835 1717
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual. Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that Powertech Transformers shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.