Posted on :
9 Mar, 2018
9 Mar, 2018
Finbond Mutual Bank’s identity and culture are centered upon achieving results. Finbond strives for excellence and is passionate about achieving goals. High goals are set and, once achieved, these become benchmarks for the future. All tasks are undertaken in a harmonious and creative way, constantly measuring results against the Key Performance Indicators.
Finbond Mutual Bank is not focussed on making quick and short-term profits but sets out to build critical market momentum that will secure long-term rewards and sustainable benefits for all stakeholders. Our business strategy is to exceed our client shareholders’, business partners’ and regulatory stakeholders’ expectations and, in so doing, sustain the organic growth of Finbond Mutual Bank.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a responsible Intern to perform a variety of reception and administrative tasks. The Intern will be required to provide support to our internal and external clients, furthermore assisting in daily office needs and company’s general administrative activities.
The Intern will undergo In-House Training and Developmental Courses and will receive a stipend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet clients, visitors, and guests as they enter into office
• Provide information regarding products or services of the company
• Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel
• Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments
• Provide information to callers over the telephone Answer telephone calls and
transfer calls to the appropriate person
General Administrative duties:
• Respond to emails and office correspondence
• Update employee attendance and visitors’ records
• Assist visitors in filling out forms
• Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties
• Update shift diaries and report maintenance issues
• Perform light maintenance on equipment
• Monitor, stock and restock office machines
• Perform data entry and filing activities
• Keep work area clean and tidy on a constant basis
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Assist in resolving clients’ issues and complaints
• Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment
• Order supplies and equipment when required
• Schedule staff appointments with clients or company representatives
Knowledge and Skills:
• 1 year’s similar administrative or receptionist experience will be advantageous.
• Presentable, friendly and energetic
• Organised, responsible and proactive
• Computer literate (MS Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Liaise between departments and provide clerical support.
Expiry Date: 2018-03-13
CLICK HERE TO APPLY