If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Banks EE Strategy.
Brief Posting Description
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Applicants must be 22 years old or younger
- Applicants should have matriculated in 2013 and 2014
- Matric Results with 28 points – Commercial Subjects
- When making an application for this Learnership, applicants should indicate on their CV which branch they are applying for
- Please submit your CV as well ascertified copies of your Identity Document and Matric Results when making your application.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Grade 12.
- Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year
How to Apply