First National Bank TellerVacancies – Gauteng
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
- Manage performance standards for the relief role(s) in either Telling, Service, Sales or Administration
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 5 Qualification with a minimum 120 credits and must contain financial subjects
- 12 month or longer qualification.
Apply online before 21/09/2013.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.
Click here to see more