Posted on :
11 Jun, 2014
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT – HEAVY MAINTENANCE
LOCATION: HANGAR 2, SAA TECHNICAL, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. To protect and decorate all aircraft by stripping, sanding, masking and priming surfaces.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have completed a trade test in aircraft painting with the required trade papers.
3. Must have at least two years working experience as a qualified aircraft painter
1. Painting of aircraft interiors and exteriors in accordance with standard painting techniques and fitment of aircraft decals.
2. Mixing materials for colour and composition.
3. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
4. Will assist with any additional tasks.
5. Will attend training as and when instructed to do so.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: JOHAN SWANEPOEL
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: AP –TS- HM – 0614
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: (011) 230-0546
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 11 JUNE 2014
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form.
This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.