With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
- and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
To be responsible for providing support and assistance to the project team.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies with all projects
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Keep Project Members informed of various activities within and outside the Group through effective networking and building business relations
- Facilitates the resolution of all problems encountered by the project management team with the Project Office
- Assist with the governance and compliance to Project Management Methodology by ensuring all information relating to projects are correctly saved on the electronic project management repository. This includes project plans, status reports, business owner comments, change controls, documentation, issues and risks.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Arrange bookings and manage costs for project related travel, accommodation, conference facilities
- Assist project managers with activities relating to the daily running of the projects. Must be capable of standing in for a project manager should the need arise and do all administrative arrangements that pertain specifically to project related activities.
- Ensure project financial information is communicated and aligned to the financial project management system.
- Prepare and facilitate the online presentation of Business Information Services portfolio management reports.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- 1 to 4 Years related experience.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online