Posted on :
13 Nov, 2012
13 Nov, 2012
FNB is a values-based organisation. Our values are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions, or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:-
· Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
· In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
· Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
· Embrace the concept of Ubuntu with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
· Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
· Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
· Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
· Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
· Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
· Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
· Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
· Manage own development to increase own competencies
Please note that this Learnership is open to FNB staff member’s relatives and acquaintances.
The Learnership is for Java Programming for 12 months. Applicants will be required to undertake a compulsory aptitude test.
Applicants need to achieve a passmark equal to or greater than 70% for the aptitude test .
Applicants must have successfully completed matric, pure mathematics (not maths literacy) and science.
Documents to submit: Your CV, a schedule of your matric results and/or degree or diploma studied.
Motivation of not more than 150 words as to why you should be considered for this learnership.
This learnership is based in Johannesburg.
Qualifications and Experience
· Matric. Must be South African citizen.
· 1 year
Division First National Bank
Click on this link, then click on Apply Now button