Foschini Vacation Programme Cape Town
The HR Consultant provides staff solutions aligned with business strategies to
To apply for this position you need:
- A Behavioural Sciences Degree (Organisational Psychology/ HR) (essential)
- To be in your final year of study
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- To be a team player
- To be proactive
- To be able to multi-task
- To maintain a professional image at all times
- A strong ability to learn
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To have an organised and systematic approach to work
- The ability to think strategically
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
THE INTERNSHIP IS OFFERED FOR 3 WEEKS OVER THE JUNE/JULY VARSITY HOLIDAYS
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS AND CVs ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT CURRENT FINAL YEAR STUDENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
How to Apply for Foschini Vacation Programme
Use the “Apply Now” button or click here to apply online
Job Location: Cape Town