Posted on :
7 Oct, 2014
7 Oct, 2014
Council for Geoscience (CGS), Lladers in applied geoscience solutions, invites bursary applications for the 2015 Academic Year.
The Bursary Scheme of the CGS has the objective of creating ans supporting a pool of high level Technical and Geoscientific talent within the mining and minerals sector.
Eligibility of Qualifying Bursars:
• South African Citizens.
• Learners currently at Grade 12 (Maths and Physical science) with A or B symbols.
• Students who are already studying
• Excellent academic performance
• The CGS shall give preferential consideration to females and learners with disabilities
The minimum criteria is excellent academic performance. Preference will be given to students who are enrolled for the following geology disciplines:
• Engineering Geology
• Marine Geology
• Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
• Economic Geology
• GIS and Geology
How to Apply
To apply complete the application form (download HERE), attach the relevant required documents and email to: [email protected], Ref: Bursary application 2015. Please Note: only successful applicants will be contacted
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 October 2014