Posted on :
8 Jun, 2021
The Human Capital Business Partner will be responsible for implementing generalist HC best practice service to in-house customers to contribute to high performance culture and ensure compliance to boarder governance and compliance legislation.
Job Title: Human Capital Business Partner
Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: HCBP04
Contract Type: Permanent
▪ Partner with the assigned business units to lead and manage the people management function.
▪ Partner with management in the implementation of the strategic HC plan, projects and initiatives to positively add value to both the business and employees.
▪ Act as the single point of contact for employees and managers in the respective business units.
▪ Manage the HC related internal and external communication.
▪ Drive the Employee Value Proposition.
▪ Support, develop and coach managers in relation to their approach and consideration of people issues, ensuring that they understand the impact of these on the individual and the business.
▪ Actively identify resourcing related gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
▪ Agree on vacancy/resource and complete authorization process
▪ Identify potential resourcing solutions (external recruitment/consultant/internal move) and execute
▪ Facilitate interviews and assessments
▪ Recruit key talents for best fit in the role and business unit.
▪ Complete offer, induction and follow through
▪Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
▪ Responsible for performance appraisal system; ensure KPA/KPI’s are aligned to business objectives and the incumbents role.
▪ Drive the timely completion of the appraisals.
▪ Assess the quality of reviewee/reviewer ratings to ensure accuracy and fairness and coach internal customers on best practice.
▪ Ensure each individual in the business is given feedback and has a develop plan in place.
▪ Provide performance data analytics for strategic decision making.
▪ Capture learning and development needs and facilitate appropriate interventions.
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Labour/Industrial Relations, HRM or related field.
Advantage: Postgraduate degree
Registered Psychometrist advantageous
Application Deadline: 22/06/2021