General Electric South Africa invites applications for Early Identification (EID) Internship Programme in Johannesburg.
This program was designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The opportunity is open to college/university students engineering students who will join our technical team during vacation period.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition;
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part;
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics;
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions;
- Material & equipment inspection;
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- Some past leadership experience.
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY