Girls and Boys Town is a leader in the field of childcare and aims to create opportunities for the youth to grow and develop into responsible citizens, able to contribute to family and community life in the spirit of peace, dignity, tolerance, equality and solidarity with others.
Job Title: Fundraiser and Business Consultant
Job Location: Gauteng.
Salary: Offers a basic salary with incentives. Benefits include Medical Aid and Pension.
- Attract new sponsorships and donations as per targets
- Initiate and build relationships (face-to-face, networking events, host donors)
- Contact a targeted number of donors’ monthly
- Produce a targeted number of fundraising proposals per month
- Service a donor portfolio
- Meet donor requirements
- Liaise and work with projects to identify needs and develop proposals
- A minimum of matric supported by adequate experience
- Previous sales or fundraising experience will be advantageous
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of 10 years’ general work experience
- Writing and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable to work with people face-to-face, telephonically and through other electronic channels
- Dedication, persistence and perseverance are priority traits
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and mature
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- A wide network of associates (contacts and links) is preferred
- Confident to work with people from all ranks and levels of society
To apply, submit an abridged two page CV to [email protected] Please indicate the position you are applying for or contact Komcilla Sewram at 011 482 2655 for more information
With an existing database of contacts, networking and building a donor base the earning potential is highly attractive while making a positive difference in society.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Girls and Boys Town South Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2018