Established in 1958, Girls and Boys Town South Africa (GBTSA) is a national nonprofit organization that runs proven and successful programmes to strengthen vulnerable youth. Through a combination of interventions, we on average, assist between 16 000 to 20 000 beneficiaries a year. GBT core focus is to remove the obstacles and barriers that prevent children from finding their light and helping them to Shine.
Job Title: Regional Fundraising Branch Manager
Location: South Africa
- 5 years + Management, Financial Management, New and Current Business Development and Staff Management.
- Familiarity with Ivory Database Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Sales Management and Customer Relationship Management and the ability to opportunistically take advantage of funding possibilities.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, along with the National Fundraising Manager, must be able to think strategically and practically to implement a comprehensive and results-oriented
- fundraising plan that includes traditional and innovative strategies.
- Education and Qualifications Required:
- Sales / Marketing / Fundraising Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Manage the Regional Fundraising Office
- Achieve results against set targets
- Engaging Regional Teams to identify Projects for Funding
- Building a stronger development team for our organization
- Personality, Attribute and Abilities
- Code 08 driver’s licence, with own transport
- Computer literate – MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); Software Systems
- Outcome’s driven individual able to lead and motivate staff members
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Good communication and people skills
- Target driven, results oriented and a good listener
- Good financial management skills, including budgeting, forecasting and admin
This full time position will suit a responsible person who is prepared to work according to the Girls and Boys Town South Africa values. This position carries a competitive salary with incentive / bonus. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Interested applicants for this position may send an abridged 2 page CV to:
Valerie Naicker: National Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 21 August, 2020