Posted on :
8 Mar, 2018
8 Mar, 2018
The Global Citizenship Programme is pleased to announce that we are looking for four suitably qualified graduates to join our team this year as paid interns.
As per the attached advertisement, it is an 8 month, 60 hours per month internship and we seek particularly to attract Black South Africans.
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree
• An interest in teaching and learning
• An understanding of the importance of social justice and transformation in HE
• Evidence of curiosity, enthusiasm and an openness to learning
• Excellent communication skills
• Being a good team player
• Proactivity and the ability to use one’s initiative
• Being flexible with hours when necessary
• Good knowledge of computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, internet searches etc.
The following would be advantageous:
• Familiarity with the GC programme
• Have completed either of our short courses GC1, GC2 or the Social infrastructures course.
• Knowledge of the UCT context
• Interested in a career in academia
• Networking skills
• Experience of tutoring and working with diverse students
• Experience with Excel
VISIT: Global Citizenship Programme
The cost of employment is R8 340.00 per month.
In your covering letter you need to address the following:
Please ensure the title and reference number are indicated in the subject line.