Posted on :
7 Apr, 2014
7 Apr, 2014
As a Technical Promotion Specialist, you will be responsible for technical support to design consultants and engineering companies in order to increase marketing ability.
ABB the world leader in offering the Low Voltage Products and systems that provide protection, control and measurement for electrical installations, enclosures, switchboards, electronics and electromechanical devices for industrial machines, plants and related service.
You as a Technical Promotion Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Defining and implementing technical promotion plans with local sales team
– Working with engineers, design consultants, and other technical to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products specifications
– Understanding and anticipate customers’ needs
– Coordinating the quotations/activities for all the related ABB products
– Supporting local sales team with end customers quotation when required
– Providing updates on International Standard
– Providing updates on new features / improvements of promotional tools
– Providing technical support for projects / applications
– Working in a dynamic and highly motivated local team and in contact with international environment.
The following requirements would make you an ideal fit for the requirement:
-Recent graduate of Master degree, or equivalent, in electrical or electro technical engineering.
-Not more than 1.5 years of professional work experience (excluding internships) since your master’s (or equivalent degree)
-Analysis and problem solving ability; Systematical thinking
-Result orientation, Team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
-Flexibility and openness to new ideas; Inclination to innovation.
-A mature and responsible personality with fluency in English.
-Flexibility and willingness in travelling within the specified area.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team and skilled expertise; on the basis of a personal, practice-oriented training program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area.
With a combination of on-the-job training, formal learning and mentoring, you will learn about the functional aspects of technical promotion and marketing as well as acquire general workplace and personal skills. In the first two years of this job, you will go through several assignments in your home country as well as overseas