Posted on :
20 Jun, 2022
20 Jun, 2022
Our client is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company based in Cape Town, South Africa. We are primarily focused in the Mobile & Telecommunications sector. They are looking for a Mid-Level WordPress Developer to join their team.
Job Title: Mid-Level WordPress Developer (Remote or Hybrid)
Location: Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Architecting & developing new features & functionality on existing WordPress products.
• Be able to manage and maintain existing features & all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Be able to work with the Design and Content teams in guiding the direction of new features.
• Rollout multiple versions of existing products efficiently & at a high-quality standard.
• Comfortable debugging & troubleshooting issues on our products.
• Be able to work with 3rd party APIs and how they integrate into our products.
• Maintaining a high level of code quality, legibility and version control.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
• IT / related tertiary qualification
Experience and Skills Required:
• Managing and maintaining multiple MySQL databases.
• Be familiar with AWS, Nginx, Redis and SEO
• Thrives in a fun, tech start-up culture.
• Wants to work with cutting edge technologies.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Team player.
• Ability to multitask on simultaneous projects.
• Positive attitude.
• Great attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn and grow.
• Great eye for aesthetics
*Should you meet the ABOVE REQUIREMENTS send your CV to:
CV @ GLOBEVESTGROUP.CO.ZA using the AVS.HM.MWD.08062022 above.
By Submitting your CV, you confirm that:
1. We may retain your personal information in our database for future matching.
2. We may contact you when suitable opportunities arise.
3. The information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
* PLEASE NOTE we can only respond to CV’S E-MAILED DIRECTLY.
We endeavour to reply to each and every application, however, should you not hear back from us within 14
days please consider your application unsuccessful.
*Like and follow our Facebook page to be kept updated on any new positions that become available