Mediology, South Africa’s largest independent media agency, is looking for a talented and self-driven individual to assist with the development and management of Google Adwords campaign initiatives.
This position will be responsible for supporting Adwords campaign managers in analysing search engine campaign results, solving problems, taking actions based on the analysis, and building new search engine campaigns for clients.
Mediology’s approach to media has always been to find the most cost-effective channels to stretch the given budget, whilst simultaneously seeking creative ways to break through the noise being made by other advertisers.
We do not just recommend media, we seek avenues that deliver!
Interns who perform at a high level will be considered for full-time employment upon graduation or completion of the internship
- Create, launch and manage Google Adwords campaigns
- Daily management of Adwords campaign creative, budgets and accounts
- Optimise campaigns to achieve objectives – campaign optimisation along the entire funnel to point of conversion, including landing page optimisation
- Creative and copy insights and recommendations to the production team
- Identify trends and opportunities for current campaigns
- Generate keyword lists and build new Adwords campaigns
- Campaign research, ideas and recommendations using industry surveys, competitive analysis tools, market research, and online research
- Campaign analysis and reporting (performance and budget)
- A relevant qualification or related degree in advertising, marketing, communications
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and team player
- Flexible approach and independent attitude
- A proactive approach to work
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Mid to advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred
Send your cover letter and CV to Jolene Philippou: [email protected].
Please note. Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application