Posted on :
27 Apr, 2017
27 Apr, 2017
Applications are invited from eligible students for the award of undergraduate scholarships offered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Highways (MoHEH), Sri Lanka for courses to commence in November 2017.
Degree level: Bachelor’s
Deadlines: Application deadline is 1 May 2017.
– By email: Subject: Sri Lanka Scholarship Application, [Your surname]
– If attachments exceed 3MB, they will not be received. Please send attachments in separate emails
– Enquiries: email: [email protected]
– All applications received by the DHET will be acknowledged by email within 2 working days. Please follow up if you do not receive an email acknowledgement.
Who can apply
– South African citizens in good health and with a strong academic record
– Applicants should be less than 25 years of age on 08.05.2017
– Applicants must be available to study in Sri Lanka from November 2017
– Applicants must meet the minimum academic requirement for entry into a similar programme at a South African university
– Applicants must meet the entrance requirements of the selected course in Sri Lanka
Fields of study
Bachelor’s: All available fields of study except medical, dental sciences and engineering
– Ensure that you have read all the attached documents and done research on the scholarship, Sri Lanka, the programme and university that you would like to attend
– Complete the application form and email it with all supporting documents to [email protected] by 01 May 2017.
– Shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next steps.
What the scholarship offers
– Tuition and registration
– Once-off settlement allowance of LKR 10 000
– Monthly living allowance to the value of LKR 30 000
– Reimbursement for cost of airfare
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLICATION FORMS AND LINKS