The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development invites unemployed graduates and students who are required to complete experiential training as a prerequisite to complete a qualification to apply for the GDID 2017/18 internship programme.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R 5000 per month. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Areas of Exposure and Required Qualifications
- Construction and Building Engineering Studies – ND/N6 (FET): Engineering: Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Building/Architecture/ Architectural Technology (Reference Number: DID-2017/1) – 17 Positions
- Construction and Building Engineering Studies – Degree/ND: Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/ H-VAC (Reference Number: DID-2017/1) – 10 Positions
- Construction and Building Engineering Studies -Degree/ND: Interior Design (Reference Number: DID-2017/1) – 8 Positions
- Information Technology – Degree/ND/FET: Computer Science llnformatics/ Information Technology/Networking (Reference Number:DID-2017/2) – 4 Positions
- Financial Management – Degree/ND: Cost and Management Accounting/ SCMILogistics/Purchasing/Financial Accounting (Reference Number: DID-201713) – 7 Positions
- Marketing and Communication – Degree/ND: Communication/ Journalism/ Marketing/ Photography/Graphic Design/Media Studies (Reference Number: DID-2017/4) – 12 Positions
- Human Resource Management – Degree/ND: Human Resources Management/ Occupational Health and Safety/Psychology/Industrial Psychology/Labour Relations/Organisational Development (Reference Number: DID-2017/5) -17 Positions
- Corporate Governance – Degree: Public Management/Research/Political Science (Reference Number: DID-201716) – 2 Positions
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Degree: Monitoring and Evaluation/Research/Development Studies (Reference Number: DID-2017/7) – 6 Positions
- Legal Services – LLB Degree/ B Com Law (Reference Number: DID-2017/8) – 4 Positions
- Property Management – Degree/ND: Property Management /Real Estate (Reference Number: DID-2017/9) – 8 Positions
Enquiries: Ms. Desiree Seseane, 011 355 5000 or Ms. Moipone Mukhufi, 011 355 5000.
Closing date is 29 August 2017.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 (download here) form which is obtainable from any Public Service Department. Applications must be accompanied by a CV, certified copies of qualification(s) and identity document.
Candidates must be unemployed, in possession of an appropriate post school qualification and not have previously served as interns within the Public Service. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number to:The Department of Infrastructure Development: Human Resources Development. Applications most be hand delivered to 11 Diagonal Street, ABSA Building (reception area), Johannesburg.