An exciting vacancy exists at Port Elizabeth International Airport for a General Assistant within the Infrastructure Asset Management division.
This position calls for a candidate who communicates well verbally, able to listen well and has a positive working relationship with the person to whom s/he reports to. The ideal candidate must be diplomatic and consistently achieve results.
General Assistant job
- Valid Matric (Grade 12).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Charge Hand Building and Facilities Maintenance, will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in root cause analysis.
- Complete defined audits, monitor processes and adhere to standards.
- Execute safe planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Assist with infrastructure maintenance and routine inspections as and when required.
- Consult and give support in commissioning and testing of assets.
- Provide insight into studies on upgrades/replacements of assets.
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, SOP’s, operational standards, policies, and practices.
- Liaison and engage with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Provide input into all relevant reports.
- Identify and report possible efficiency enhancements and initiatives to ensure resource savings.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders on report findings.
How To Apply
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally.
Closing: 30 April 2018
Apply online HERE