Three generations of excellent craftsmanship; since 1934 our family has been crafting the finest diamond jewelry.
Our collections are the product of our signature designs such as the petals that cradle and protect the diamond in the Protea collection, the hidden pink gem in the Queen of my Heart, the angel that keeps us from harm’s way found in the Guardian Angel collection, as well as engagement rings and wedding bands that are perfectly Made for Each Other.
Classic, timeless and sophisticated jewelry created using exceptionally brilliant diamonds have made Browns first choice for proudly South African diamond jewelry.
Exclusive to Browns is the opportunity to grow your certified Browns diamond with the Diamond Investment Programme or we will purchase it back from you with the 5 years Buy Back Guarantee.
Browns The Diamond Store is looking for dynamic young Intern to join our HR Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals that have recently completed their studies and are looking to gain valuable experience and exposure in a corporate work environment.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Exposure to Recruitment
- Exposure to SAGE Payroll
- Exposure to Disciplinary Hearing processes and procedures
- Administration and filing
- Dealing with Internal queries
- Minute taking
- Occasional reception relief duties
- – Candidates that have a Human Resources qualification will be given preference
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Langauge. Both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office- Efficient on Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must be driven and have a strong work ethic
- 6-month Full-Time Internship
Should the candidate/s successfully complete the Internship the company will consider employing them on a Permanent Full-Time contract.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected]