Posted on :
4 Aug, 2015
To participate in a one year CHIETA funded contract to gain valuable working experience within a diverse range of activities in the Manufacturing & Materials environment.
Collect and analyse various production and process data to develop projects and set current baselines for performance
– Plan and lead continuous improvement projects as it relates to the development of cost, delivery and performance improvements
– Work with management on controlling and monitoring the performance against standard
– Application work work measurement techniques and systems towards optimising the use of the various factors of production
– Using root cause analysis techniques towards problem solving
– Calculating lead times and stock holding requirements in line with current supply lead times, forecast variation and manufacturing lead time variation.
– Application of planned maintenance techniques and autonomous maintenance through TPM best practice principles
Education & Experience
3 Year Diploma / Degree in Industrial Engineering
Competencies Proficient in word excel and PowerPoint
Able to lead a team
Willingness to learn
How to Apply