G4S is the world’s
leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has a vacancy for an Intern in Human Resources Recruitment
based in Centurion.
The purpose of an internship is to create work opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain work experience. A stipend is not a full salary, it is provided by the SETA of our industry to cover transport costs and basic fairness to facilitate the opportunity for you to gain relevant work-based skills.
As such, it is a requirement that you are currently unemployed, and willing to work for a stipend to gain work experience.
Main Purpose of Position:
To provide recruitment administrative services with regard to vacancies
within the business.
Key Performance Areas:
- Receive the authorization form and job spec
- Advertise vacancy internally and externally for the required working days
- Post advertisement in agreed media and with agencies
- Add CV’s received to the CV database
- Provide CV’s in the file to HR Manager/Line manager on closing date
- Invite shortlisted candidates for interviews and book a venue
- Inform unsuccessful candidates via regret letters
- Ensure reference, criminal and qualification checks are completed on successful candidates
- Compile an interview pack and distribute to relevant Manager and HR Manager by close of business the day before the interview
Administrative support for HR Admin functions and reports
- Ensure all HR documents are on file
- Maintaining existing filing system and ensure the safety of confidential material
- Maintaining necessary stationery stock for team
- Perform any other administrative duties as required from time to time
- Fully completed tertiary qualification in HR or Business administration (Diploma / degree) with certificate already issued
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work in Centurion
- Ability to work for a stipend
Skills and attributes:
- MS Office Computer skills – specifically MS word and MS excel
- Acting professionally
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Supporting and working with others
- Ability to prioritise
- Delivering great customer service
- Cooperating and collaborating
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
CLICK HERE TO APPLY