Robben Island Museum seeks to employ an ICT Intern for a period of 12 months.
ICT Internship – Robben Island Musabove-mentioned above-mentioned position is available in the Finance Department at Robben Island Museum. The main objective of this internship is to provide work experience exposure in ICT for the qualified graduate in Information Technology or Computer Systems.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Computer Systems/Science
- Grade 12 or Matric
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Oral communication
- Sound judgment
- Team player
- Time management
- Good organizational skills
- Assists staff with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of a desktop computer, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Assist ICT RIM helpdesk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from users
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, and administrative systems
- Assist user with printing support and telephones incidents
- Assist with the incident management at the ICT Helpdesk
- Assist in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable
- Assist in management of RIM ICT assets and administration
How To Apply
RIM is an EE, AA employer. RIM reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidates are not found.
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to: [email protected] by no later than 30 April 2018.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ADVERT