IOA is inviting applications from marketing experts with a passion for Africa, research and business. Qualifications: Graduate of Marketing, Business Studies, Commerce or equivalent
Experience: At least 1-3 years of experience in marketing
Location: Johannesburg (Randburg)
Term: Full or part time (negotiable)
Salary: Neg based on experience and availability (full or part time)
In On Africa (IOA) is a Johannesburg-based research, advisory and publishing firm with a comprehensive focus on Africa.
The company boasts more than 300 expert consultants and various strategic partners spread across the African continent.
IOA’s product and service offerings are housed within three complementary company divisions: Consulting, Publishing and Content Marketing.
The successful applicant will join the IOA team as a dedicated marketing manager to work directly with the company’s CEO, senior management and strategic partners on a range of areas to assist in the growth of the firm.
The role of the marketing manager will include (but not be limited to):
- Marketing, advertising and brand strategy development, implementation and management
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and refinement of marketing, advertising and brand strategies
- Management of relevant strategic partnerships
- Development of marketing-related reports, company policies, procedures etc
- Working closely with IOA’s consultancy team on marketing-related activities
- Working with the CEO and business development team on proposal development and other BD-related initiatives
Ideal personal skills and attributes:
- Passionate about Africa, research and business
- Knowledge of and experience with social media marketing, content marketing, research, report development, advertising and strategy development
- Able to work in a team
- Self-motivator and deadline driven
- Excellent project management
- Attention to detail
- Good people skills
- Good communicator
- Analytical and critical thinker
HOW TO APPLY
- Detailed CV
- Letter of motivation including a brief summary of experience and/or interests specifically relating to:
- Business development and business-related networking
- Strategy development (particularly marketing and/or business development strategy)
- Social media campaign development, implementation, management etc
- Other forms of digital media/marketing involvement
- Advertising (print and digital)
- Publishing, report development, content development etc
Submit the following to [email protected].
Closing date for applications: 7 December 2016