Posted on :
29 Aug, 2016
29 Aug, 2016
Curo is a proudly South African investment administration services provider and has been in business for more than a decade. The company’s 350 staff are exposed to a host of career-boosting initiatives and they have extended the same opportunity to graduates. The Curo Fund Service graduate programme offers a year-long internship to gain relevant work experience and expand on your academic base.
A year at Curo Fund Services will see that you:
• Receive on-the-job training under the guidance of an assigned mentor;
• Form part of an accredited training programme, resulting in an additional qualification at the culmination of the programme;
• Earn a monthly income that is higher than the prescribed stipend;
• Receive a monthly meal voucher for meals and beverages;
• Get to work easily, as we are conveniently situated on public transport routes.
• Curo Fund Services will also assist you with finding permanent placement at the end of your internship
To qualify, you will need to be a 2016 graduate/ final year student with either:
• A BCom degree in Accounting (Honours is preferable); or
• A National Diploma in Information Technology.
How to apply
Submit your application in writing to the HR Department by no later than 31 August 2016 via email to [email protected]. Please include the following with your application:
• A cover letter motivating your application;
• A comprehensive CV; and
• Your most recent full academic results.
Selection will be conducted in accordance with our BBBEE and employment equity objectives. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.