Posted on :
21 Oct, 2016
21 Oct, 2016
Closing Date: 14 October 2016
Do you want to work at one of the coolest, most cutting edge and innovative media companies on the continent. Multichoice requires an industrial engineering graduate to fill an internship role in Randburg.
• Development of business processes across the organisation.
• Analyse business processes across the organisation.
• Analyse the inter-relationships between business processes across the organisation.
• Perform business process impact analysis.
• Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in business processes.
• Process optimisation by designing and re-engineering business processes.
• Design, develop, assist and support the organisation’s process architecture and/or enterprise architecture.
• Ensure that the process architecture is aligned to the organisation’s enterprise architecture.
• Ensure process alignment and integration across the organisation.
• Apply appropriate approaches, methodologies, tools and frameworks.
• Alignment of processes, projects and all business initiatives to the organisation’s strategy.
• Facilitation and monitoring of change management for business process changes.
• Professional reporting
• Conduct research.
• B.Commerce/ Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Industrial Engineering
• Strong Analytical thinking
• Innovative / creative thinking
• Anticipates & predicts problems & risks
• Strong influencing skills
• Deadline driven
• Communication on an executive level
• Achievement oriented
• Change Management
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Implementation Management
• Energy and drive
• Ability to give an accept constructive criticism
• Information seeking ability
• Self Confidence
• Detail orientation
How to apply
Click HERE to apply online