Posted on :
26 Mar, 2014
26 Mar, 2014
The “heart-beat” of the company; the Groupon Partner Management Team is responsible for project managing the operational experience and relationships with businesses featured on Groupon Goods.
Partner Management is a dynamic, multi-faceted ‘front office’ role:
involving essential internal and external communication from senior management, across all company departments, to the business partners we work with. You will develop positive, long term relationships with your partners, ensuring to maximise their Groupon experience.
With a keen eye for detail and the ability to think on your feet under pressure, you will work alongside our experienced buying team who source products like iPads, GHD’s and Dyson’s. Ensuring that thousands of products reach thousands of people every day, providing an excellent service to our partners goes hand in hand with a focus on customer experience and the ability to understand and manage the full life cycle of a Groupon deal. As a Partner Manager you will be a key member of a team responsible for our Goods platform.
* Working with regional management and strategic planning to ensure that each business is properly briefed and ready to maximise their feature on Groupon Build strong and lasting relationships with business partners – you will be the main point of contact at Groupon Head Office for all partners assigned to you Provide operational and back office support during and after a Groupon feature to ensure that partners receive a first class service Have a customer focused approach and ensure that each deal delivers an excellent customer journey by monitoring and assessing deal performance.
* Liaising with business partners and other internal departments in order to solve partner issues and queries in a timely and professional manner
* Undergraduate degree
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Results driven, team player
* Thrive in a high paced, fast moving environments and is able to make quick, assertive decisions
* Outstanding attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
* Highly proficient with MS Office, Salesforce experience would be a distinct advantage
* Positive attitude, entrepreneurial drive, an energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
Category: Admin/ Clerical