GROW Educare Centres is a social enterprise with a vision to set a new standard for early learning in developing countries that unlocks Human Potential. To achieve this vision, They create an ecosystem for Early Childhood Development (ECD) centres that ensures children receive high quality early learning, use social-franchising to scale their model, equip ECD owners to run sustainable businesses, develop innovative tools and solutions and engage parents and communities to advocate for quality early learning.
Job Title: Education Implementation Manager
Location: Cape Town
Employment Type: Fulltime.
The purpose of this position is to find a dynamic team player with excellent interpersonal skills and strong planning and organisational skills. They will be accountable for ensuring the achievement of high-quality early learning services through the effective implementation of the GROW learning programme at all GROW Educare Centres in the region.
- Ensure the GROW learning and daily programme is being implemented at the required standard at all centres
- Co-ordinate the regional education calendar in line with the national calendar
- Manage the regional education team, track mentor reporting, guide the team in developing action plans to address issues and ensure implementation thereof
- Engage with franchisees regarding education in their centres
- Oversee the Learner Assessment and Teacher Evaluation process in the region, develop action plans based on results with education team and ensure implementation thereof
- Provide feedback to the Regional Implementation Manager and submit monthly reports
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of franchisees – site visits, information days, interviews and infrastructure upgrades
- Assist with the inventory orders for new centres and implementation at new centres
- Manage the inventory check process and assist with top up orders and termly kits for existing centres
- Recruit interns and manage regional internship programme
- Co-ordinate and facilitate education induction training, as well as teacher and intern training
- Assist with parent information sessions at centres and facilitate if required
- Assist with management of external monitoring and evaluation process
- Provide input in developing the GROW leaning programme to achieve high quality early learning
- A relevant Diploma or Degree in Education
- At least 5 years’ working experience in the Early Childhood Development sector
- A Driver’s License
- Knowledge of early childhood development programmes
- Experience in directing and shaping curriculum and teaching process
- Solid experience in training and facilitating training sessions
- Xhosa, English and Afrikaans speaking
- Strong development and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and comfortable with technology
The successful applicant must demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence, be flexible and open to change, be passionate about our cause and value diversity. Having your own transport will be an advantage.
Please forward your CV with a short covering note explaining why you would like to work for GROW, how your skills, experience and accomplishments meet the requirements for the position, why you believe you would be an asset to GROW as well as your remuneration expectations to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Friday, 24 July, 2020