Posted on :
27 Apr, 2012
27 Apr, 2012
Reports to: Customer Liaison Manager
· Average call frequency:
· Minimum 150 outgoing calls per week
· Minimum 250 incoming calls per week
· Maintain and develop business with existing customers.
· Identify opportunities for developing our business
Achieve set targets by:
· Use of Successful Sales Though Service techniques
· Correct steps of the call
· Planning customer calls, setting specific objectives.
· Identifying and resolving customer service issues.
· Brand promotion through accurate and updated product knowledge.
· Utilisation of deals and other tools
§ Contact all customers as per daily activity schedule
· Ensure a single point of contact for customers – be able to handle all aspects of the call / query.
· Maintain an accurate database
· Check stock and take action to resolve any out of stock situation
§ Deliver proposals using the agreed persuasive selling process
· Daily reports to be extracted and managed via SAP
· Daily/Weekly and Monthly report submissions to Customer Service Coordinators
· Customer base
· Order to Cash Team
· Commercial Teams
· Supply Chain
· Minimum matric school leaving certificate
Analytical, Good communicator, Selling skills
Negotiating skills, Planning and scheduling
Time management and effective admin
Constructively challenges processes, peers and Management
Objective setting, PC-skills
Using own initiative, Problem solving
Interpersonal skills i.e. assertiveness, excellent telephone skills, good self-esteem and ability to deal with difficult customers and conflict, especially over cultural barriers.
Customer focused and demanding of high standards of service.
Able to remain closely in touch with day today issues (and deal with detail).
Sets high standards for themselves
Appropriate language skills
Ability to work and succeed under pressure.
A team player
Monitor performance against objectives
Lives the Brandhouse values
An energetic self-starter – minimal supervision
Understands implications of actions on the business, and has consumer insight.
Honest in opinions, takes Responsibility and acts to values.