Posted on :
6 Mar, 2011
6 Mar, 2011
We are looking for an ambitious and highly organised person to handle traffic and production in our small through-the-line agency. Projects may involve a variety of media including video, radio, on-line, print and various combinations of all of these.
The right person will have at least two years advertising agency experience in a traffic and/or production role and possess a strong work ethic, ability to work well with team mates as well as independently, a great attitude and a desire to learn and grow a must.
This is a challenging position for a cool headed person who enjoys a fast-paced creative environment.
Gullan&Gullan is an innovative brand-centric communications agency. Founded in 2003, we help some of South Africa’s – and the worlds’ – most successful brands create engaging conversations with their customers.
Must know Chase back-to-front.
Duties will include
• Open job bags on Chase and input/update relevant production guidelines
• Track daily production operations so projects stay on time and budget
• Meet all agency deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, help management to meet agency goals.
• Schedule staff and resources (both internal and external)
• Work with management to develop or adapt existing operations processes for greater efficiently or improved quality; recommend new ideas/approaches
• Obtain quotes and work on pricing with vendors to maximize agency margins and profitability on campaigns
• Draft agency cost estimates
• Issue Purchase Orders and put campaign elements into production
• Manage vendors in respect of price, quality control and over all production techniques
• Attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels.
• Multitask, obtain production quotes, organise production elements, prioritize projects, set schedules, work in a team environment.
• An understanding of the advertising agency as a business
• An understanding of the advertising and creative process
• A good understanding of digital, radio, print and repro
• Good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities within the agency
• A good motivator and ability to get good work out of the creative team
• Good attention to detail
• Good co-ordinating skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• An ability to put the necessary systems and procedures in place