Habitat for Humanity South Africa is non- profit organisation breaking the cycle of poverty through participatory development, advocacy and awareness.
Job Title: Fundraising and Office Administrator (Intern)
Location Johannesburg in Habitat For Humanity office.
Stipend: R 6000.00 per month
Duration: 6 months internship
The purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the fundraising department and Johannesburg office.
- Assist Fundraising department with compiling donor paperwork such as MOUs
- Assist Fundraising department with follow up’s on donor’s outstanding payments of invoices
- Assist Fundraising department with compiling vendor vetting registrations for -suppliers
- Assist Fundraising department with follow up to donors outstanding signed MOU’s
- First point of contact in the department
- Assisting Fundraising department and keep track of accurate donor information for all participating donors
- Assist Fundraising department with distribution of GV and Corporates info Packs
- Assist Fundraising with distributions of certificates for Corporate volunteers and GV teams
- Assist Fundraising department with donor email communications distributions for all events and promotion
- General provide administrative support to the office of Johannesburg
- A graduate degree in fundraising or related field
- Willingness learn practical experience on fundraising activities
- MS Office
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to uphold and promote Habitat’s Christian Value
- Interested candidates must send their CVs with covering letter attached, certified copies their qualifications and other relevant documents to: [email protected]
- Contact will only be made with shortlisted candidate. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us within one month after the closing date.
Application Deadline: Friday, 20 September, 2019