at Distell is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s
more than working for a truly South African alcoholic beverage
leader; it’s an opportunity to be a Brandcrafter.
From our diverse portfolio of well-known brands to a vibrant Employee Value Proposition, from cellar masters
to winemakers, brand managers to laboratory technicians and sales
staff, we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and talented people to join us.
We recognise that the key to maintaining a competitive advantage is the development of leadership talent and functional expertise across all facets of our business.
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned positions to be based in the Cellar Department at Nederburg, Paarl. The successful candidates will report to the Cellar Manager.
Key performance areas include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the winemaker in the execution and control of daily winemaking and wine maturation activities
- Assisting with stock control
- Crushing and pressing cellar and related activities during harvest
- Ensuring all quality systems are maintained and followed in the Winemaking Department.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience/ skills:
- Previous experience in a pressing cellar as a student will be advantageous
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically healthy and strong
- The ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime
Studying towards or already in possession of BSc degree or Elsenburg Diploma in Cellar Technology
Reference number: 9064 Closing Date: 10 November 2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please note: Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 monthafter the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying. Detailed feedback is available on request.