Hatch offers Bursaries to deserving students from 2nd to 4th academic year. Upon completion of studies, our bursary holders become part of our Professional Development Programme (PDP)
The Hatch PDP is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. The PDP programme is accredited by ECSA.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
We are seeking…
- 65% and above average in academic performance
- Bachelor degree (or working towards) in a relevant discipline
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Need further information?
How to Apply
Interested? To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch)
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts
- ID Copy
- Completion of our online graduate application questionnaire (Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible).
NB: Vacation Work is limited to our bursary holders.