Posted on :
13 Jan, 2015
13 Jan, 2015
Western Cape Government Health is offering an internship to qualifying graduates.
1. FORENSIC PATHOLOGY SERVICE INTERNS:
• Capture data on the Forensic Pathology Services system according to set policies and prescripts
• Physically fetch, receive, and safeguard deceased when required, under the direct supervision of Forensic Officer
• Prepare waste containers for removal.
2. DATA CAPTURER INTERNS:
• Capture data on various Health Information Management systems
• Provide accurate reports to supervisors.
NOTE: Please specify which internship you are interested in, i.e. Data Capturing or Forensic Pathology Service Interns.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU WILL NEED:
• You must be between the age of 18 and 35 years
• Have a National Senior Certificate(Grade 12) with the following subjects:
o Mathematics level 3 (40-49%) or Mathematics literacy 4 (50%-59%)
o Life Science or Biology.
• Applicants are encouraged to apply online via our simple and user-friendly website:
Click Here to westerncape.gov.za/healthEPWP and follow the instructions carefully.
• Hard copies of the Z83 application forms are also obtainable from your nearest police station and may be sent to our offices at 4 Dorp Street, Cape Town 8001 for the attention of Babalwa Selanto.
• Walk-in applications may be placed in the clearly marked box on the ground floor of 4 Dorp Street.
Please submit this form together with your concise CV and certified copies of your South African ID and Matric certificate.
• Only completed applications will be considered, therefore ensure that all requested documents are attached and certified.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure all contact numbers are current.
PLEASE UTILISE ONLY ONE OF OUR APPLICATION OPTIONS, EITHER ONLINE OR THE HARD COPY.