The forgood platform is a subsidiary of Heartlines, an organisation that uses media and technology to affect societal change.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: Dunkeld, Sandton
Reports to: COO
Remuneration: Market and experience-related.
The purpose of the position is to join their Programme Management team – directly interfacing with large South African corporates as we manage their Employee Volunteering Programmes, events and strategic projects on their platform.
- We take our client relationships very seriously. You will be building productive, respectful and innovative relationships with up to 6 large corporates.
- Attend client status meetings, generate and create reports.
- Be responsible for invoicing and client retention.
- Crisis manage and problem solve any issues that arise.
- Provide training to new and existing clients. Confidence and presentation skills are critical.
- Provide strategic input into the design of employee volunteering programmes and the customisation of our platform.
- Reporting on monthly traffic, behaviour and insights. Invent and execute tactics based on these insights.
- Create, pitch, manage and report on client events and campaigns.
- Be excellent. Be awesome. Be detailed orientated.
- Work with our Community Team to ensure that our client’s Causes (charities) are happy and responsive and getting value out of the programme.
- Work with the Product Management and Development Team to invent and test new features, concierge user experiences and provide feedback.
- Continuously use, test, iterate and execute client strategies on our platform.
- Contribute to forgood’s social media presence.
- Must want to:
- To work in a fast-paced tech “Scale-Up” environment, where at times it may be necessary to do tasks beyond the job description.
- To be rewarded for outcomes over effort.
- A non-traditional client service job. We have a hybrid team with different strengths. A little bit of sales, a whole lot of communication, the opportunity to put your creative genius to the test, while at the same time understanding and hitting performance targets.
- Must be able to:
- Learn quickly, work fast, think big, prove yourself, leave ego at the door.
- Share your passion, be energetic, solve problems on your feet and obsess over the details.
- Commit. We’re not going to sink blood, sweat, tears, time and champagne (our celebration method of choice currently) into someone who’s going to bounce when things get hard. You’re in this for 2-4 years or you’re not in it at all.
- Comfortable with technology. They serious about this. You need to love the Internet, be fluent in online platforms and understand your URL from your Excel (actually, you need to understand a lot more than that – but you get their point!)
Directions to apply
Too many people in South Africa just click apply on every job that’s out there. That doesn’t work for us because it doesn’t show that you CARE. It doesn’t tell us that you REALLY WANT THIS ROLE. And we only want to hear from people who REALLY WANT THIS ROLE. You got to do your research and put some effort in – or rather don’t.
Please answer these questions. We’ll ONLY request CVs from the best answers.
- Tell us about a difficult account that you managed – and what did you learn from it?
- What does an outcomes-based culture mean to you?
- Which of your skills do you think would be the most relevant for this role?
- How do you think our product (www.forgood.co.za) can be improved?
- We’ll get tons of great candidates. Tell us one thing you’ve done in your life that will make us interested in you.
When you send this info – send it with the same level of quality you’d use when engaging with our clients and their employees.
Email your answers to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 9 October, 2019