Heavens Nest is an outreach programme of St Francis Anglican Church in the Diocese of False Bay. It provides emergency residential care, therapeutic services, educational and recreational services to children who have been neglected, abused or abandoned.
Job Title: House Manager
Location: Ottery, Cape Town.
Remuneration: Salary is competitive and benefits include leave and pension.
The purpospe of the position is to be a responsible person who is prepared to work according to the ethics and values of Heavens Nest.
- Take Care of legal structures
- Submit legal applications
- Implement policies and adherence of it
- Build relationships with Statutory Organisations
- Management of Staff
- Recruit…. Staff & Volunteers
- Training…. In-house & external
- Registers & Rosters, etc.
- Maintain the well-being of the children
- Identify and address their needs
- Work closely with Social Worker on progress of children
- Plan and manage all purchases
- Monitor donations of clothing, food, toys, etc.
- Responsible for transportation of children
- Ensure prescribed medication is properly administered
- Sustain the Project
- Source Funds and other resources
- Liaise with and report to funders / donors
- Management of Funds
- Marketing & Promoting the Project
- Deal positively with all visitors and volunteers
- Regular reports to and liaising with the Management Board
- Matric certificate
- Valid PDP & Driver’s licence
- Ability to Prepare and Submit Fundraising Proposals
- Valid Police Clearance
- Experience in Child Care essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management or supervision role
- Communication, administrative, financial and personnel management skills.
- NGO experience is an added advantage
Submit a CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 15 November, 2019