Heineken Corporate Relations Graduate Jobs
The principle is simple: we take exceptionally talented, internationally-minded individuals and expose them to the full breadth and variety of our Corporate Relations (CR) function. We are looking for ambitious CR talents who relish a challenge and have passion for quality and success. Corporate Relations is the function which is responsible for protecting, building and promoting the reputation of HEINEKEN both globally and locally, which is done via the integration of four distinct disciplines:
- Employee Engagement
- External Communications
- Public and Government Affairs
- Sustainable Development
Our Employee Engagement:
The Employee Engagement team strives to inform and connect HEINEKEN employees to the broader business strategies through dedicated channels and activations which motivate and ensure individuals understand how they contribute to the HEINEKEN Company. Employee Engagement focuses on:
- Developing and engaging employees on the HEINEKEN story (our ambition, Company strategy, priorities and ways of working);
- Maximising the benefit and minimising the impact of the significant change underway across the business;
- Embedding and engaging employees to contribute to the long-term ‘Brewing a Better Future’ sustainability agenda;
- Increasing the scope, frequency and effectiveness of Interactive Communications across the business.
Our External Communications:
The External Communications team is responsible for the creation of the HEINEKEN story and engaging stakeholders via Media Relations & Brand PR which includes:
- Building a strong reputation and gaining share of voice in broadcast, print and on-line media versus the competition;
- Being a thought leader on important issues that affect our business and society as a whole;
- Making HEINEKEN an ‘in conversation’ brand;
- Leveraging our global sponsorships (UEFA Champions League, Rugby World Cup etc.).
Our Public and Government Affairs
The Public and Government Affairs team works both globally and locally with stakeholders and partners to protect our license to operate. Some topics the team addresses are:
- Driving the positive image of beer;
- Leading the agenda on responsible consumption;
- Working closely with industry partners;
- Participating in discussions with the WHO on its Global Alcohol Strategy.
Our Sustainable Development
The Sustainable Development team is responsible for driving our global sustainability agenda and integrating it in to our Company by:
- Establishing a sustainability community throughout HEINEKEN;
- Supporting HEINEKEN Operating Companies in rolling out their sustainability agenda;
- Integrating sustainability into all business processes and reporting procedures;
- Becoming an recognised leader externally in sustainability.
Examples of assignments include:
- External Communications – USA
- Public Affairs – Brazil
- Employee Engagement – USA
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Sustainability, The Netherlands
- Project Management – Spain
- Government Relations – USA
Some examples of our former international graduates’ first permanent roles include:
- Global Corporate Relations – Channel Strategy & Development Manager
Applications for the International Graduate Programme are closed.