Permanent management level position at Heinz Foods South Africa in the FMCG, Retail & Wholesale (FMCG) industry.
Benefits: Medica Aid and Retirement Fund
- Define S&OP strategy and best practise
- Develop, implement and improve quarterly, monthly and weekly S&OP best practise and routines including
- Liaise and interact with internal and external stakeholders to execute S&OP activities
- Anticipate and identify future supply constraints based on demand and capacity
- Implement inventory reduction measures and drive projects to completion
- Synchronise the forecast and the financial forecast & outlook
- Synchronise the supply and capacity
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on key KPI’s
- Define and ensure implementation of S&OP policies and procedures
- Oversee the day-to-day production and replenishment planning for Ambient or Frozen.
- Ensure adherence to Heinz QRMP, HGPS and ORM plans and policies
- Forecast accuracy
- Case Fill Rate
- Inventory and stock availability
- Request Delivery Date
- Equipment utilisation
- HGPS, ORM and QRMP Practices scores
- Saving plan achievement
- Import lead time
Degree /Post graduate degree in Supply chain management/S&OP/Logistics or Industrial Engineering
Click here to apply online before 29/10/2014.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.