HIVSA is a not for profit company which was established in 2002 with a full time staff compliment of over 100 members and is a strategic partner of the Gauteng Provincial Departments of Health and Social Development. HIVSA empowers individuals, community workers and organisations by developing their capacity and resilience to effectively address socio-economic and health issues in the context of high HIV and AIDS burden with the ultimate vision of creating an HIV free generation.
Job Title: Office and Logistics Manager
Job Location: Johannesburg
The Office and Logistics Manager is responsible for the coordination, supervision and management of operational support activities and staff in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Manages the acquisition, operation, maintenance and logistics of HIVSA vehicles:
- Ensure efficient vehicle utilisation and maintenance
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance schedules to ensure that they are maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition
- Facilitate license renewals
- Inspect and arrange for vehicle services and repairs on regular basis
- Develop and implement a logistics plan for postal services, banking, delivery and collections services in line with business requirements
- Manage courier, banking and postal services for all HIVSA’s needs
- Manage provision of refreshments in boardrooms for meetings
- Maintain a boardroom booking calendar to improve operational efficiencies
- Contribute to HIVSA’s corporate image through efficient reception and switchboard services
- Manage a customer centric switchboard operation to ensure that phone calls are received and directed in the appropriate manner
- Manage the Reception area to ensure that visitors are well received
- Relevant qualification in the areas of office, facilities or fleet management and/or business administration
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Office Management
- Ability to be proactive has problem-solving, organisational and time management skills
- Suitable skills in supervising and managing staff
- Ability to coordinate and organise activities that relate to general office management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex and/or varied workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license
To apply, submit a motivation letter and CV (not more than five pages), and three contactable referees to: The HR Manager, HIVSA, P O Box 3869, Southgate, 2082, e-mail: [email protected] or fax: 086 244 5444.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2018